Indubitably Good Cake

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Opresssive Snow

Well it should be recorded for all time that I am fed up with snow. I am tired of shovelling the stuff. And even when I am not shovelling, it is making me cold and wet. And when I am not cold and wet I am slipping on the melting snow, which for my torture has turned into a large hard pile of ice outside my front door. So after slidding all over my sidewalk (which a large sprinkling of ice salt has not helped) I have to scrap the nasty, chilly, frosty stuff off my car. Who decided that I should live in Alberta. I should be walking on the beach in Hawaii or something. No human was meant to tolerate this. We do not have enough hair.... Ohh Global warming where are you when I need you? Come dear and warm me up...

2 Comments:

Blogger Swoosh said...

I agree with you wholeheartedly. In fact, there has been a lovely discussion of long underwear on Grace's blog. I can't wait for summer. Let's go someplace warm this year, and not just talk about it!

5:50 PM  
Blogger Swoosh said...

Hey there!

I just thought that I should let you know that I check your blog almost every week day, and I'm sad because you didn't write anything! :( Luv ya!

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home