Indubitably Good Cake

Monday, December 04, 2006

What I know right now....

Hello all... good evening... bonjour... yo.
A friend of mine gave me a bit of a nudge to write some words too all who would like to read them. I had a bit of writers block so I went to her blog page to get inspirtation. I found it in the words of another. A wonderful woman suggested that I should have a private Christmas party. Well now that sounds great. She suggested that I have a bunch of things like Christmas oranges, candles, spicy drinks or hot chocolate and other christmasy items. I have only music, pjs (with snowmen) and peach juice (I apparently need to do some shopping). And yet with only these few items I feel the spirit all around. It is good. I have been feeling the bite of loneliness because my partner in cake eating is not around, but my private party has made me feel much better. I love 104.9, it is the best radio station ever!!!! Christmas music around the Clock until December is over!!! It is official, pass the breaking story, fleece sheets and 104.9 are my new loves for the holiday season. As soon as December is over I will start filling the void with something else, hmm maybe the art of bobsledding, but for now fleece sheets and radio. Ohh and the movie Sound of Music.. I love that too.. and I love these ..... little dot things. I really do not think I can use them enough... hehe I like them. I will try and contain myself it could get... annoying... to .... others..... Okay that is enough. So when you are having your very own Christmas party remember that the Christmas season it great because people give you presents. Right? I think that is right... sound good. Gifts good, getting gifts good, giving gifts good... yup all happy feelings. So there you have it folks the meaning of Christmas, GIFTS! Excellent, Nobel Peace Prize here I come. Well maybe I have had to much peach juice. No Nobel peace prize, just a half hour on Oprah.
*Disclaimer, Sara has had to much peach juice, if you choose to believe the stuff about presents do so with your own discretion, and expensive taste, you don't want stuff like undies and socks. Go big, dimonds, cars, sky scrapers. Trust me?*

3 Comments:

Blogger Swoosh said...

I wish I could have been in on your Christmas party. Bring on the peach juice! Have you started decorating for Christmas yet?

4:25 PM  
Blogger Swoosh said...

Yay, I'm coming over tomorrow! :)

7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

new blog, new blog!

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home