Indubitably Good Cake

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Getting on Christmas

Christmas Joke Number 1:

What do elves learn in school?
The Elf-abet!!!!

Christmas Joke Number 2:

Why does Santa have 3 gardens?
So he can hoe hoe hoe...
ohhh my gosh, where do I come up with this stuff? I am a maniac.

So it will soon be Christmas day!!!! Yippee! I love this time of year. I love Christmas baking, christmas buying, giving, receiving (I will admit it, who besides Nikki's crazy husband((ha ha)) does not like getting a fun gift?), Christmas eating, Christmas feelings, Christmas family and soooooo many other parts. I am getting excited. Saturday can not come fast enough. I just want to call in to work sick for the next 2 days so I can go home now!!! Cold Lake I am coming don't start the Christmassy fun without me!!! Really this is all I had to say. I wanted to share my incredibly great jokes with everyone and I wanted to express my Christmas joy for all to hear. Merry Christmas everyone. Happy Holidays!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Swoosh said...

I love your enthusiam, dear! My husband is definately getting even more Scroogy. *sigh* I can't wait to see you!

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home