Indubitably Good Cake

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve, Christmas Eve, it is Christmas Eve. I can not beleive how fast this day has come. Lately time has been flying by. For me that is a good thing, it means my cake eating man will be coming home sooner! That is always a good thing. Right now I am in my sisters house, surrounded by family, wait for good ol' Saint Nick to show. As a matter of fact I better get to bed to encourage the big guy to come. So Merry Christmas, enjoy being with family and friends.

1 Comments:

Blogger Swoosh said...

Hey,
It was good to see you at Christmas time! I hope you had a good drive home. How was the bridal show? We were very unsuccessful at light shopping, which is why you didn't hear from me - most people would rather not have to be around me when I'm grouchy. :)

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home