Indubitably Good Cake

Monday, February 05, 2007

I am home sick today so I figured that it would be a good time to catch up on my poor blog page. I have not written in so long that Nikki has posted two blogs! You know you are doing bad when the girl with no internet posts before you. Ohhh well, what can I say. I have been busy. I am working, planning a wedding, and thinking about moving. I am taking care of house hold duties alone (but only for about a month more) and shovelling all the snow. And let me tell you, all that snow shovelling takes up a lot of time. It never stops snowing!! It is really getting annoying. I mean enough already.
I have a small story for you Nikki, it seems that my dad has met your dog....
My dad was telling my sister about an ice fishing trip he went on two weekends ago. He was telling her that there was this dog , a really nice looking German Shepard that kept hanging around, leaving but always coming back to say hello and get a pat. And he kept hearing some one call out but that the dog never even took notice of the fact that her name was being called. My sister thought this was pretty fun, considering the stories you have told. She asked my dad where he was and it turns out he was in your back yard and the dog was yours. Poor you Nikki, your dog is way to friendly. Your pup even started to follow them home they had to tell it to go away. So how nice that your puppy went ice fishing with my daddy. Too funny.
Well I have no funny stories about myself so I guess that is it for now. Sorry it has taken me so long to say hello... stay with me, I am sure there will be more to come eventually.

2 Comments:

Blogger Swoosh said...

That is really cool that my pup went fishing with your dad! I'm sure many people can actually tell similar stories. One night, closer to the beginning of winter, Joules was gone and it was very late, and we went across the ice looking for her, and she was all the way across at the picnic site with a family and their dog! She is a crazy pooch! But at least she's usually nice and I don't worry about her biting people!

4:26 PM  
Blogger shinbone #4 said...

Bizzare and interesting, what are the odds - very cool!

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home