Indubitably Good Cake

Monday, March 05, 2007

Going to Eat Cake

Yippee!!!! With in a short, very short amount of time I will be eating a very large piece of cake with a very special someone!!! I want to shout from the roof tops about how excited I am! My man is a comin' home. Yippy yi yo ki... whatever cowfolk say when they are bustin' at the seams....
I was thinking today about how funny girls can be when their men are coming home. For instance, I made appointments to get things waxed, bought a new outfit, got my hair done. I am planning to clean the house, make a special dinner. The list goes on. I was concerned about my mental stability, until I talked to a few other ladies in the same perdicament. I am not alone. At least I am still going to work, one lady quit her job, work was not going to give her time off to get stuff done so she told them to shove it.. that is a bit extreme. I mean now when the initial "your home I love you" stage is over, they will fight about the loss of job and she will have to find a new one, silly girl. So even though I am having painful wax procedures done I am still regretfully going to work. It is good to know that I am at least 60% sane. The other percents, according to my cake eating man was never there anyway......

4 Comments:

Blogger Swoosh said...

I'm so excited for you! And I'm also sad that I missed you this weekend. And the Oilers lost, so it was even worth it! :(

7:58 AM  
Blogger Swoosh said...

Hey, I thought you were going to write about your ski trip!

4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

17#file_links[D:\NFL\UBB.txt,1,L] 1927#file_links[D:\NFL\UBB.txt,1,L] Blanda attended the University of Kentucky and joined the Chicago Bears in 1949 as a 12th-round draft choice So the reasons may be varied#file_links[D:\NFL\UBB.txt,1,L] but there is no denying that multiplayer games are quite popular today
New York T Shirts for Fans

If you are acquainted with someone who is a keen supporter of an NHL team like the Rangers or thinks highly of a certain NFL player on a New York team#file_links[D:\NFL\UBB.txt,1,L] you can obtain a fans shirt or a shirt with a particular players name and number on The Cowboys were 10-4 on the season#file_links[D:\NFL\UBB.txt,1,L] but had what was necessary to make it through the playoffs and to reach the Super Bowlditto205643876340469760 {background: #131516 url(http://a0
ï»?What is surprising#file_links[D:\NFL\UBB.txt,1,L] however#file_links[D:\NFL\UBB.txt,1,L] is that the reverence for a beautifully crafted#file_links[D:\NFL\UBB.txt,1,L] high performance personal pool cue has diminished so littledittoTweet span “I say that because a lot of times ego gets too involved when it comes to being in WashingtondittoTweet span But one need only to note the many professional players who have used and continue to use Viking pool sticks#file_links[D:\NFL\UBB.txt,1,L] to gain an appreciation for these instruments

9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.freewebs.com/quomem]order 360 pills Bupron SR 150 mg
[/url]order 180 pills Bupropion
bupropion sr once daily
wellbutrin quomem
juegos mirmo ziban
bupropion nausea

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home